INTEGRATE, MANAGE, CREATE, DELIVER, SCHEDULE, BROADCAST, SHOW, ALERT, REPORT WITH ONE EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Re-sign™ is an industrial-strength suite of digital signage software, with all the quality and deep functionality that you need.
Re-sign™ is powerful, modular and scalable. It doesn't matter if you've got one display or thousands. Re-sign™ is designed for your application.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE USAGE
Digital signage is used for many different purposes:
- Information - examples include flight information in airports and wait-times for the next train.
- Advertising related to the location to increase sales - for example in-store promotions.
- Advertising by third parties - digital media agencies that sell advertising space to local merchants/service providers, media resellers and national advertisers.
- Enhanced customer experience - examples include digital signage in restaurant waiting areas to reduce perceived wait-time and recipe demonstrations in food stores.
- Influencing customer behaviour - for example post office signage that directs customers waiting in line to automated stamp vending machines or to direct customers to different areas, increasing the in-store spent time.
- Brand building where digital signage in video form is used as part of the store in order to compliment the brand.
- Environment enhancing to increase customer experience with the building itself - for example digital signage panels that interact with individual moves.
Digital signage can also be used in a corporate environment, disseminating company related information in reception areas and canteens.
THE DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN A BANK
Digital signage is the perfect solution to install in a bank around waiting areas, behind teller-desks, next to ATMs, in private banking waiting areas, or facing entrances. In an effort to win new customers and convince existing ones to use more services, you can turn to digital signs as a way to improve the banking experience and communicate better with your customers.
With Re-sign digital signage you can:
- Greet visitors, provide directions, show opening hours andannounce events.
- Promote products and services, Introduce new services.
- Entertain and inform clients while waiting in queue.
- Train and influence clients to use automatic machines.
- Use touch-screen systems to provide information and Integrated queuing tickets or iIntegrate with preinstalled queue management.
- Improve customer satisfaction, conversion and retention, reduce customer perceived waiting time.
- Use a camera to display visitors as they are entering the branch, significantly reducing the desire for irregularity.
Learn more about the Re-sign™ DIGITAL SIGNAGE.